Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Don't you wish that airplanes were shooting stars.


Hurray! The days seem to be passing by really fast. :)

I'm still the poor soul sitting in front the computer typing my time away. I finally went Inti to settle stuffs today. Met up with Shannon and Valen.

ADRIAN. Waiting to go out with you soon!

*smiles*

It really does feel great not worrying about test results or such. No worries about mid-terms, exams, assignments and crappy lecturers. I'm just gonna enjoy that. :)

I'm getting really addicted to the 'monopoly' game now. Balik rumah pun main. Thanks guys. The Grand Prize is mine!

We've been camwhoring in the office.


*new girl enters*
Come come! Join us for a pictah. :D


I like how everybody bonds easily in MYC! :):):)


And, finally had my date with Kath. Hahaha. We've been having holidays but haven't met up at all. I'm still waiting for you to drive me around yeah?
Ate some Taiping food. Then i started craving for Sago Loh.

I HAVE THE WORST SENSE OF DIRECTIONS. :(

I mean it's true. I need people to drive me around. I don't recognise roads. No matter how many times i've been there. All i can say is, "Ooh, that looks familiar". =____="

I'm lucky i survive getting around. But we finally reached the restaurant. :D

yuuuuuuum :)

Next day, Boss Birthday.





Only decent picture.

Now back to another long day at work. Tangan still sakit from badminton. :(


No comments: