Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Take it slow.


College break is coming to an end! :(

Even during my break i barely had the time to breathe. And today is the only day i've actually stayed at home the whole day. And i missed out on movies. =.="

I got my college results back already. Pretty satisfied with my results. BUT obviously i could have done better. Ohwell. I'll just be grateful i got B for my American Government. :)

I was in PD for the weekend for the cathecist retreat. It's like a time away from everything here. Pammitty Pam is the coolest yo. :D

We had all our sessions in a pretty small hall and we spent QUITE a lot of time reflecting. Yeaaaah. Haha. Not much youth's there.

We actually had quite alot of free time on Saturday night. Spent it at the yatch club. And walking in the closed beach and all.

I ate quite a lot there. Sighs. Fat laa me. :(









Typical camwhoring pictures. ;)

I WANT A PUPPY.

So cute laa those things. That day my brother and his friends got one for mcjian. And i got to jaga it and play with it.


It slept on my lap!!!! AHHHHH. I'm in love weii. So cute!


Hehe. It sleeping on the floor.

I WANT A PUPPY.

kthxbye.

No comments: