Monday, July 06, 2009

Love me not?


Today i had to take a picture of myself for some gaming thingy. 5 selected girls get to be the ambassadors for them. I doubt that i would get chosen among the thousands of girls(If it reaches that much ;D). Plus, i have to get people to vote for me so that my face will appear on the website.

=.="

I blame Shannon for this. All because the prize was RM1000. Lol. Okay laa. The money is the incentive fo us to join it. Tze Mien and Jessica were working there part-time. Long time no see! :)


And i got these freebies. If my brother doesn't want it, i'll see who else i can dump it on. ;D

Assignments are all due very soon! When am i not stressing?? Gosh.


On another note.

I just wish things would take a turn for the better. I honestly don't get the meaning of friends anymore. You do one thing and then it totally turns for the worst. I come online and i wished i didn't have to read blogs sometimes. It hurts way more than it's supposed to do.

It's like no matter how hard i try, the ones closest to my heart still end up hurting me the most. Sighs. And i keep turning back to the WRONG person. At times, i can't help it. In these kind of situations, there is nobody to trust. I am not asking for much okay?

I just need a fresh start on things. Really i do.

But God must have a plan for me, i'll just stay strong and hopefully things will fall in place again. :)

No comments: