Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Do you remember?

Remember how we started off?

Remember how unsure i was of things but you assured me anyway?

Remember how you use to talk about love forever, but i kept my feet firmly on the ground and told you not think so far?

Remember how one night in the rain changed everything and you left without a reason?

Remember how i had to deal without talking to you for entire months and how i almost thought i've lost everything?

Remember how i let eveything slide despite the number of things you did that hurt me?

Remember when you used to keep everthing in, thinking you were so macho and i brought you out of that?

Lastly, remember what you told me..

Even if we were to go our separate ways, we would still remain the best of friends and we could maintain a proper friendship.

Hah. What bullshit. If you wanna make promises and be matured about things, please do it properly.

I can take it being over, but it hurts so much because of who you becomed after it.

overlove.overcare.overeveything.

Thats what happened right? And it was such a horrible thing. One thing is for sure. I regret.


And friends are the ones supposed to be there?

HAHAHAHA.

I wonder where real friends are right now. Seriously. I don't even understand the meaning.

friend (frnd)
n.
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
5. Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.

If friends are supposed to be all this, where are they? Hah. I'll just live my life in isolation. Thank you all.

No comments: