Saturday, July 04, 2009

Cameraman swing the focus.


I just finished editing my new blogskin. :)

I feel so overwhelmed.


I'm going to miss BRATS Ipoh 09 reunion at Cheer 09. Thousand of apologies. I also won't be also to support Michelle! And Carolyn Chow. ;) I hate being one of the few still stuck in college while all are enjoying their holidays. I hope i'll get to meet up with the rest of you BRATs another time! I'm missing you guys badly!

It's an everday battle.

Happy 19th Birthday Ms Chow. ;)

I'm glad you had a great one and the pretty flowers. Hehe. I came for your party despite the exams i was having. Need to release a little stress. :D We need to hang out properly soon yeah? Love youuuuu!


Farewell Ian.
Tazmania is very far from all of us here.



Everybody is leaving one by one. Ian i wish you all the best there. You are unique the way you are. Don't ever change. ;) No goodbyes cos i'll be seeing you again soon!



I am getting better slowly. I just keep myself occupied most of the time. Then it strikes when i am alone. Sometimes it hurts till i can't bare it. But i always kept looking forward.

I'm done with that silly selfish me. I am so grateful for all those people around me. Little things you all do really cheers me up. Words can't describe how much you mean to me. <3.

Random sms, sweet emails, outings, mamaks.

Girls! I am waiting for our lunch in Bangsar. :D

No comments: