Thursday, March 24, 2011

Imperfections

So cute! Statistics, please please PLEASE do not fail me. Again.

Lately, we've been such perfectionist. Our Philosophy assignment was due today. And for this particular assignment, we have been working our ASSES off from the beginning. Research after research, constantly tweaking our questionnaire's because we felt that it was wrong and the late nights spent counting the surveys.

Despite all that, we still found ourselves working on it today. Cutting out chunks of the assignment. Gosh. It was a nightmare.

It got to the point where i just could not take it anymore. My flu and cough was taking a toll on my body. Even walking in the sun felt like the rays were piercing into my skin.

The only thing left to do was to come back home and crawl into bed.


I should reward myself to HIMYM new episodes tonight.



No comments: