Friday, March 04, 2011

Red Thread

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief



I love this quote.
It makes you wonder, who's at the other end of the invisible thread? :)

At the same time, i wonder people go from being so close to nothing.

From time to time, random memories hits the play button. It's puzzling how some of us can go from close friends and more to absolutely nothing. From knowing every single thing about each other to an occasional 'Hi'. I remember when someone used to tell how impossible it was to live without me. ;) Now it's possible.

But we grew on from that. No point to ponder on the past. I'll just wait for the other end of MY thread. ;)


2 comments:

Hyma said...

you know they say if you tie one end of a red thread to a tree, and tie the other end to your bed, the hantu will follow u back..hihihi

Steph said...

OOOOOOOI!

Hahaha. I'm not typing it to any tree. I don't want any ghost kays? Lol. :P