Thursday, February 10, 2011

Goodbyes :(


I never liked saying goodbyes.

Never.

But i guess we can't be living in our comfort zone forever. Eventually i'll have to get used to living on my own too. But that day will come. I don't want to think of it yet. :)

Two down, two more to go.

What arrived in the mail after Jo left on Tuesday. :)

I'm not going to be extremely depressed about it. 5 months will pass by in a flash. Although it's gonna be hard for me to get used not having Jo-Ann around. No one to text, to meet after church, to head for any functions together, to help me choose outfits, to ramble on about daily events, to gush about hot guys, to spill secrets to. Woah. Too many to list down.

Technology shall keep us together. Love you ex-husband. ♥

Today, back to the airport again. Michael went off to Australia too. Coincidently, i met a bunch of ex-seafield 3-ians there. It's a wonder that even after all these years, y'll still remember me as 'Maggie Mee'. Lol. Life's cool that way. ;P

Take care Mike! :)

I don't want to think of more goodbyes. It hurts. :(

No comments: